MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR CABIN CREW IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a country in North America bounded with the northern part of United States of America. In terms of total area, it’s ranked as the second largest country in the world whilst the fourth in the world in terms of land area. The Capital City is Ottawa with Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto as the three other notable and largest cities. It has a great and advanced economy which is ranked as the tenth largest economy in the world today.
In Canada, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the Canada seek to employ a versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Cabin Crew
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the preparation of flight for boarding
- Assist passengers with their luggage aboard
- Interaction with guest to ensure maximum and top notch customer service experience
- Warmly and professionally welcome all passengers on board
- Making available of snacks and drinks during flight
- Professional handle emergency situations
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Capable of handling the physical demand of the position
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details