MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR LABORATORY ASSISTANT IN SOUTH AFRICA…APPLY NOW!!!
South Africa which is officially called the Republic of South Africa is a country in the southernmost part of Africa. It’s regarded as the twenty-fourth most populous country in the world with its population of over 60 million people. It has three different capital cities which are; Pretoria for executive, Bloemfontein for Judicial and Cape Town for legislative with Johannesburg as the largest city in the country. It’s a country with a developing economy and is ranked the seventh-highest economy in Africa.
In South Africa, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in South Africa seek to employ versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Laboratory Assistant
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the registration and sorting of specimen
- Prompt collection of samples from patients
- Prompt and proper documentation of collected samples before analysis
- Interact with the clinical staffs to check and rectify errors during analysis
- Prompt and regular disposal of specimens as required
- Maintain and ensure good and safe work environment
- Adhere strictly to health and safety guideline and procedure
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the organization
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills