MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR PETROLEUM ENGINEER IN QATAR…APPLY NOW!!!
Qatar is a country located in Western Asia with Saudi Arabia as the only land border to the south. Doha doubles as both the capital city, largest city, and the most populous city in the country. It has a great and highly developed economy which is regarded as the highest per capita income in the world. It high income economy is as a result of its dependence on natural gas and oil reserves which currently is the third-largest in the world.
In Qatar, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in Qatar seek to employ versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Petroleum Engineer
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt promotion of company policies and goals to provide motivation to other employees
- Focus on delivering exceptional customer service to all customers
- Adhere strictly to health and safety guideline and procedure
- Take decisions on actions required for the improvement and fulfillment of the company’s goals
- Ensure available of materials and resources required for the achievement of the company goals and objectives
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the organization
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in related Engineering field
- Prior knowledge is an asset
- Pay strong attention to details
- Goal and customer service oriented
- Good planning and organization skills