MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR PLUMBER IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a country in North America bounded with the northern part of United States of America. In terms of total area, it’s ranked as the second largest country in the world whilst the fourth in the world in terms of land area. The Capital City is Ottawa with Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto as the three other notable and largest cities. It has a great and advanced economy which is ranked as the tenth largest economy in the world today.
In Canada, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the Canada seek to employ a versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Plumber
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt measuring, bending, and cutting of pipes as required
- Follow blueprints in the determination of the layout of the plumbing system
- Installation, maintenance and repair of plumbing systems
- Adhering to safety guidelines and procedures
- Prompt and regular checking of pipes for leaks
- Other duties and responsibilities
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior plumbing experience is an asset
- Plumbing or related certification is required
- Pay strong attention to details
- Good communication skills