MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR STORE CASHIER IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
The United Arab Emirates which is otherwise simply called as the Emirate is a sovereign country in Asia sharing borders with Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. It comprises of seven other emirates which are; Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, and Ras Al Khaimah with Abu Dhabi serving as the capital city and Dubai as the business hub and the most populous. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are well known to draw tourist from all over the world. It has a well-developed and great economy.
In the United Arab Emirates, there’s equal employment opportunity to all job seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the United Arab Emirates seek to employ versatile, goal-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual to serve as Store Cashier.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally and courteously welcome customers to the store
- Prompt and regular replenishing of stocks
- Handle customer inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Assist customers in packing and packaging their goods
- Professionally receive payment for goods purchased either in cash or credit card
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism
- Pay attention to details