MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR TRAVEL CONSULTANT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America which is mostly referred to by all as The United States or America is a country in North America lying between Mexico and Canada. In terms of land area, it’s regarded as the fourth largest country in the world and the third most populous country of the world. It comprises of fifty (50) states and several other possessions. It has a great and develop economy and is regarded by many as the world power with Washington DC as the capital city and New York as the populous country.
In the United States of America, there’s equal opportunity to all employment seekers throughout the employment process as there is no basis for discrimination in regards to age, gender, nationality, colour, race and all other attribution as protected by the law. In the end, only qualified and suitable candidate will get the position without regards all other characteristics as stated earlier.
At the moment, reputable and growing companies in the United States of America seek to employ a versatile, detailed-oriented, talented, and highly experienced individual who can serve as Travel Consultant.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt organization of traveling from the beginning to the very end
- Interact with clients to understand their needs
- Facilitate and ensure good customer service experience
- Assist client in their choice of selection of different traveling packages
- Assist client in seeking for accommodation
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- A good traveling experience is an asset